In order to run IncidentEye, users will need to repond to the following when prompted by the app;
- Yes to location permission, including in the background/always
- Yes to Push Notifications
How to check permissions
On iOS 11 and Android
- Go to Settings > Notifications > IncidentEye and make sure Allow Notifications is on.
- Check that Location Services are on. Under Settings > Privacy > Location Services
- Check the IncidentEye app is allowed to access to Location Services. Under Settings > Privacy > Location Services > IncidentEye check that this is set to Always.